Living organizations with a high quality of decision making are the future. The quality of collaboration is the key.
In his book „Reinventing Organizations“, Frederic Laloux already lists 12 living organizations. They all use meeting routines in their teams which develop their liveliness on one hand and the quality of decision making on the other.
After 13.000 years of leadership experiences, there is one crucial conclusion. It is time to find new forms of organizations that finally address the potential of human beings to the full extent. Forms that serve the people in their development, evolvement and finally the joyful interaction with each other.
In the future companies will evolve into living organizations, that are constantly versatile and perform an evolutionary development. They follow the example of evolution, where organisms only survive, if they practice a high quality of collaboration.
Living organizations possess the following characteristics:
- Satisfied employees
- High quality of collaboration
- High quality of decision-making
- Results are secondary, but constantly excel expectations
- Employees create the form of the organization
- There is a high quality of collaboration between the teams within as well as outside the organization
- Leadership and power of decision-making stay in the team
All living teams use a meeting routine with a high quality of collaboration for the control of operative matters as well as for the development of the following areas:
„…collaboration is the process of shared creation: two or more individuals with complementary skills interacting to create a shared understanding that none had previously possessed or could have come to on their own. Collaboration creates a shared meaning about a process, a product, or an event. In this sense, there is nothing routine about it. Something is there that wasn’t there before.”
“The principles in a true collaboration represent complementary domains of expertise. As collaborators, not only do they plan, decide, and act jointly; they also think together, combining independent conceptual schemes to create original frameworks. Also, in a true collaboration, there is a commitment to shared resources, power, and talent: no individual’s point of view dominates, authority for decisions and actions resides in the group, and work products reflect a blending of all participants’ contributions…”.
Minnis, John-Steiner, and Weber
OUR OFFER FOR A TRANSITION INTO A LIVING ORGANIZATION
With us, you yourself regulate the Transition. You develop your whole organiszation completly new and practise to implement the changes in all areas sustainable. We will provide you with our team-developer (Reinventing Training Parcours: RTP) and you will practice it. We only act as your transition companions. In detail, this means:
- You will receive the RTP, which works as a well tested meeting routine.
- Inside a development-program your teams will experience a Transition, and then manage the Transition of the entire organization.
- Thus you are the ones controlling the transition and we accompany you.
- The employees determine the form of the organization.
Our unique course of action
- The transition starts and takes place into the running business.
- Teams learn the practice of the RTP „on the job“.
- Team Colleagues learn and develop with and from each other and not from us.
- Form follows content, the qualities of the people. In this way we create an organization that serves the people.
Teams and with them the entire organization achieve a level of development where the individual’s uniqueness is encouraged and a high quality of collaboration among them is continuously improved.
In the end, there will be a form of organization which correlates with human nature.